Re: [Banshee-List] Nokia N95 - Transcoding

Hello, I see that your nokia n95 8g is recognized, awesome!! I have nokia n95
but 1gen with 4g memory cards, unfortunally not recognized. Did you do
anything special so your phone could be picked up? I would like to sync this
phone also. At the moment using G1 and works well. but would like to get my
n95 working. Im guessing since yours have built in hd might be why it was
picked up but if not, let me know what you did. thanks