[Banshee-List] Unrecognized CDs

Yes, I know, there's something new with musicbrainz.org, ans that's why not
all CDs are properly recognized. Has been better in the past, but nothing to
write to mom about. I can add the artist/album/track information by hand.
At least that's what I thought. I practice, this is a problem.
It works for the first album, but not for all albums after that. The tracks
of the first album are simply overwritten with the new ones.
Me thinks this is because ripping a non recognized album (wich are in fact
ALL copied CDs) leads to an album called "unknow artist" as file name. You
may change the track information in the database afterwards, but the album
files are still "unknown artist" files. And if now a new "unknown artist"
album is ripped, the first "unknow artist" album is simply overwritten. This
is... not so good.
Any idea to overcome this?