[Banshee-List] Firefly flac streaming question

Hola! I recently moved my music collection from my local hard disk to
a Firefly daap server on my home network, and I ran into a minor
glitch: I can't skip forward within a song. If I drag the slider, it
changes to "Buffering: 0.0%" and it stays there. I'm thinking this is
probably more a Firefly issue, but if anyone knows a fix, I'd be happy
to hear it (my music is in .flac format, and Firefly transcodes it to
wav and streams it).

Thanks, Dylan