Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.4.1 and m4a files

Hi Sandy,

I have to apologise, I rushed out my query and ***assumed** so much.

Opensuse 11.0
Gstreamer good/bad/ugly 0.10
Banshee 1.4.1

Totem doesn't work with m4a's.
Amarok works - but that's using Xine.

If you or anyone else can tell me where I've gone wrong  I'd appreciate it.

Best Regards