[Banshee-List] search doesn't work - at all !!

Hi

I'm using banshee 1.2.1 in ubuntu 8.10 (latest version in the repositories)

The search function doesn't work at all !!

For eg: I have 4 albums, some 50 tracks by Tool yet a search on Tool (or any
variant thereof) returns nothing .. zip .. nada !!

I can only assume some database got screwed somewhere, but whatever any
ideas as to how I can fix this ?

Ta

/neill