[Banshee-List] Optimizing iPod artwork database in ipod-sharp

Hi

I'm trying to work on the artwork db code so it can avoid putting the same image on more than once.

The function lookupbytrackid seems to be called with something that isn't a track Id, but a record id. I've yet to see this work.

Also, the list it looks at only seems to be updated when the iPod is first scanned and the artwork db parsed. A second sync without ejecting doesn't seem to have any new data to check. Given that a single user level sync can involve multiple iPod db syncs, this seems like a bug.

Would someone with more C# and iPod experience care to confirm my suspicions?

Chris Jones