Re: [Banshee-List] Library album sort mode

Bertrand Lorentz wrote:

> See the last part about multi-artist support in this page :
> http://banshee-project.org/support/guide/track-list/
>
> --
> Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>
>> http://flickr.com/photos/bl8/ <

Thank you,

that could be a solution. But it is not the best solution for me. At every
id3 tag editor it says: "artist:" and not "album:".
Sorry, but I don't change over 3000 id3v2 tags only for banshee. No other
mp3 players sorts albums like banshee.

It would be great if Banshee gets a feature like: "Old Library Sort Mode" or
an hidden "gconf" entry to change this.

regards,

Christian