Re: [Banshee-List] Injecting last.fm recommendations into playlist

2008/11/10 wonder <gogo wonder gmail com>:
> Is this something like the genius playlist on ipod?
> I would be very appreciated to see this feature, but seems to be a tough
> challenge.

That would be (something like) the Mirage plugin[1], wouldn't it?
Although I suspect that getting an actual genius playlist on the ipod
would require more reverse engineering than anyone's particularly
interested in right now.

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/banshee-unofficial-plugins/