Re: [Banshee-List] Deleting of items in the media browser

2008/11/9 Chow Loong Jin <hyperair gmail com>:
> What version of Banshee are you running? In the latest Banshee I believe
> it keeps track of the deleted tracks, and doesn't import them again.

This isn't true.  If you import, Banshee will always re-add any media
files it finds.  But in the latest version (1.3.x series and the 1.4
release which will be announced tomorrow) there is a Tools -> Rescan
option that will remove from Banshee any files no longer on disk, add
to Banshee any files in the Music Library folder, and update the
metadata in Banshee of any files modified since Banshee imported them.
 At some point, there will be an option to do this automatically when
files change on disk - the so called directory watching support.

Gabriel