Re: [Banshee-List] [Fwd: Note to packagers; please apply these patches]

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 4:30 AM, Sebastian Dröge
<slomo circular-chaos org> wrote:
> Am Samstag, den 01.11.2008, 01:21 +0800 schrieb Chow Loong Jin:
>
>> TagLib# 2.0.3.0
>> http://banshee-project.org/~gburt/tmp/add_extensions_mimetypes_thorough_mpeg_checking.patch
>
> This patch is a bit wrong as it adds "video/x-ogm+ogg" twice. This makes
> taglib-sharp fail to init with an exception and all imported songs have
> no metadata.

Thanks for catching that, I've updated the patch at that link.

> Would be nice if someone with commit access to taglib-sharp could fix
> this :)

I e-mailed Brian a while ago and haven't heard back.  We obviously
can't let it go unmaintained, so hopefully he'll get back to us soon,
otherwise we'll have to adopt it. :)

Gabriel