Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee and 4th gen iPod Nano

I have a 4th gen iPod Nano, and amarok 1.4 is handling it very well with a
recent libgpod. Transfer of music, podcasts and audiobooks works smoothly -
including support for cover art.

My preferred audio application is banshee, and I would really like to be
able to use it with the ipod. Banshee 1.3.3 can upload both music and videos
to my ipod. Cover art and podcasts, however, does not work at the moment.
Banshee seems to transfer podcasts to the device, but it does not show up
under podcasts on the ipod. And cover art synchronized by amarok disappears
after starting banshee with the ipod mounted.

Any chance this will be fixed soon?

I am running banshee 1.3.3 from the ubuntu intrepid PPA (unstable)
repository.