Re: [Banshee-List] Cyrillic characters...

2008-11-03 klockan 00:54 skrev Beinan Li:
> I'm a Mandarin speaker and from my experience, EasyTag tends to mess up
> things during the locale conversion in a highly autonomous way. A lot of
> my files with Mandarin metadata ended up mistagged....tears.

I'm by no means an EasyTag expert, but as far as I can tell EasyTag has
various options you can set from the preference dialog to change the
encodings used for reading and writing.

— Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

and it's you i see · but you don't see me                         — coldplay