Re: [Banshee-List] cannot import any media in banshee1.2.1

Don't know if it was related, but I found that if you add subfolders to a parent folder that's already imported once,
the subfolders can only be imported one by one, which is kinda tedious if there are a lot.

Beinan

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Ian Atkin <email ian-atkin net> wrote:

wonder-2 wrote:

> I've no idea what i've done to my ubuntu8.04 today. But the situation
> right
> now turned to be bad.
> Whenever I try to import something to the music library, it says "A
> exception was thrown by the type intializer for Taglib.FileTypes".

I have the same problem as that described here, also using Ubuntu 8.04.
This problem did not occur last week.

Ian