Re: [Banshee-List] Doesn't pick up music files

2008-11-01 klockan 19:17 skrev sporkubus:
> So I just installed Banshee in a clean install of 8.10 and for some reason it
> isn't picking up the music in my Music folder. The Music folder is set as
> the default folder anyway, and it definitely contains all my music, but
> banshee isn't even scanning it. I can't really import all the music because
> it would just make duplicates of everything and there's a looooot of music
> to just move it back and forth. How can I get Banshee to recognize my music
> folder and add all the music inside to my library?

Just disable the "copy to library" checkbox, set the folder with your music
as the Music folder, and import all the files. That way you don't copy your
music files.

— Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

if this is right · i'd rather be wrong · rather be blind           — incubus