Re: [Banshee-List] more banshee 0.99-2 sar paging dump for 128MB PC

Geoff,

Please, you are starting way too many threads on our list.  If
something is the same topic as a previous thread, please reply to it,
keeping it in the same thread.  That is, this and the previous dump
should have replied to the first message about the dumps.  And the
first two messages probably did not need to be sent separately.
Please help us stay organized by organizing your posts more how we do.
 For more details, see our archives here:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/banshee-list/2008-May/thread.html

We appreciate your debugging work, and hope we can make Banshee run
better on your machine.  (If you are up to it, you might try the
latest from svn trunk, I have already committed a partial fix).
Thanks,

Gabriel