Re: [Banshee-List] Setting ratings not working

On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 20:34 +0200, LCID Fire wrote:

> On 99.2 and trunk setting a rating is not working for me. Should I file
> a bug in bugzilla (does this even make sense?)?

Hi,

I also noticed something unexpected when setting ratings :
If I use the track context menu or the "Edit" main menu to set a rating,
clicking on a star does not change the rating. I have to validate by
hitting Return or Space on my keyboard.
If I use the "Rating" column or go through the track editor dialog, it
works as expected.

Are you seeing the same thing ? Or are you having another problem ?

Cheers,

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>