Re: [Banshee-List] Compilation problem on Ubuntu Hardy

Hyperair wrote:
Sandy Armstrong wrote:
2008/5/20 Hyperair <hyperair gmail com>:
julien cubizolles wrote:
I can't compile the latest svn. make fails with :

./Banshee.Playlists.Formats/Tests/PlaylistFormatTests.cs(33,7): error
CS0246: The type or namespace name `NUnit' could not be found. Are you
missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

and several like it.

You're missing some dependencies I think. Why don't you try using the
PPA ( http://edge.launchpad.net/~banshee-team/+archive ), and installing
all the relevant build-deps? Then try compiling again.
He's missing NUnit, but that's not needed to run Banshee itself.
Check out the ChangeLog, and you'll see that it's Aaron's intent that
the tests only build if NUnit is available.  Even if he installed
NUnit he'd still probably run into errors right now while building the
tests.

Sandy
I see. There isn't any way to specifically disable tests through
configure or autogen.sh is there?