Re: [Banshee-List] managed music library

2008/5/19 john charbonneau <john 3dweb com>:
Hi,

I'm required to port a Windows DotNet app to Mono. This app uses a library called Bass (Audio) that's not available on Linux.

I need to be able to do the following from my C# program:

1 play/pause/resume .mp3 songs on multiple sound cards
2 change the volume on any of these cards
3 get & set the position of the playing song on any of these cards
4 be notified when a song finishes playing

can someone please sugges the easiest way for me to do this? I'm completely new to Linux & Mono so please be gentle with me!