Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Lyrics Plugin

Christian Martellini wrote:
I'm glad to announce a new version of Banshee Lyrics Plugin.
This release includes some new features and supports both the 0.13.x and
1.0 versions of banshee.

Please download it and report me bugs..
http://gtk-apps.org/content/show.php/Banshee+Lyrics+plugin?content=64837
Any help is welcome.

For some reason it's not showing up in Banshee 1 or 0.13. I've copied the binary files to the plugin directories. The extensions manager for Banshee 1 hasn't been available anyway, but I don't know any reason it wouldn't show up in Banshee 0.

Jon