Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee-list Digest, Vol 34, Issue 14

2008/5/8 Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com>:
2008/5/8 Paul Dickson <paulkdickson gmail com>:
> Do you have the synchronize option?

Sync happens immediately now, for all device types.  We will probably
have a 'auto sync' option in the future to put your entire Library on
the device (like we had in 0.13.2).

I dearly hope this feature returns, it was the one thing that made Banshee the positively best media player out there for me. Not having remember what songs I added to the library in between syncs and having my podcasts automatically follow me on the go (bonus points if you manage to put podcasts correctly on my iPod like rhythmbox does).

- David