Re: [Banshee-List] Hardy PPA beta1 package

On 5/8/08, Mike McWay <mmcway gmail com> wrote:
> i'd like to preserve my old banshee.db though so deleting both folders
>  wouldn't be ideal

Well, it sounds like you ran a pre-Alpha version of Banshee trunk at
some point before it was being identified as banshee-1, so you have
trunk-related tables in ~/.config/banshee.  I did the same thing a
while back and ended up deleting ~/.config/banshee/banshee.db to fix
it because I had no important info and was too lazy to run
nuke-core-tables.

>  can i run the nuke-core-tools without downloading source? I've been
>  updating through the Ubuntu PPA

It's just a bash script, you can get it here:

http://svn.gnome.org/svn/banshee/trunk/banshee/src/nuke-core-tables

Sandy