[Banshee-List] Minor annoyance in Last FM song selection

Hi there,

First of all big thanks to all Banshee contributors for the amazing
work you are doing. The quality and visual polish of Banshee is
brilliant.

There is however one small thing that I find slightly annoying,
although I wasn't sure if I should report it as a bug straight away.
When listening to Last FM, there's a small inconsistency in the
behaviour of the song list. It is most apparent if you double click a
further song (4th or 5th in the queue) and you have to have some songs
in the "previously listened" part of the list (those disabled ones at
the top of the list). This new song is being selected, starts playing,
the whole list is reloaded and a bunch of new songs appears. I don't
like what happens now with the selection. After new songs are loaded
the selection of the list remains in the same place where it was
before reloading, which means that one of the new songs is selected
(even though the user has never done it). I think that the selection
should stay with the previously selected song (which is currently
playing). So, what do you guys think? Should I file it as a bug?

I even tried to change that but unfortunately I too much of a
lame-ass-hacker... Couldn't even get Banshee compiled.

--
Piotr
www.piotrzurek.net