Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee doesn't read WMA files

What gstreamer packages do you have installed?

2008/5/2 ash tyson gmail com . <ash tyson gmail com>:
Hello:
I want to play some WMA files on Banshee and I don't know how. I found some codecs on Fluendo, but it says I must pay for them, so I wonder where can I found free (or non-free but free of charge) codecs in order to make Banshee play these files.

I've installed win32codecs but it still doesn't work. Can you help me?
PS: My distribution is OpenSuSE 10.3