Re: [Banshee-List] Fwd: 13 decimal places

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 9:06 AM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
2008/4/30 Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com>:
> All of this because you and Gabe disagreed with, what, all the users on the
> list about what should show down there? :)

Let it be known that all the users on this list != all Banshee users.  :)

Touche. :P

Plus, I tried it out and it's completely inobtrusive unless you go seeking it out. That sounds like a good solution, and reminds me of GNOME's general functionality with respect to Preferences windows and GConf.