Re: [Banshee-List] Feature request idea: allow Last.fm love/ban track?

2008/3/31 Hyperair <hyperair gmail com>:
> Perhaps you should. I remember looking for it and not finding it. While
> you're at it why don't you file an enhancement bug for playing users'
> personal radios.

Regarding personal stations, this was a bug caused by my
misunderstanding.  I thought only subscribers could view personal
stations.  Turns out that limitation is only for your own personal
station, but anybody can listen to others' stations.  This is fixed in
svn.

Gabriel