Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee just stops playing music after a few hours

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 2:52 PM, Sandy Armstrong
<sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
> The last time this happened, it was after hours of playing my local
>  music, though I was scrobbling.  Once it stopped working, I couldn't
>  play local music or music from last.fm stations.

I doubt this has to do with Last.fm - it's probably a gstreamer
pipeline problem.  I've noticed that if I try to play a video that
gstreamer can't play (some .wmv files) that I can no longer play
anything else.  Do you have any files that aren't mp3 or whatever is
normal for you?

Gabriel