[Banshee-List] Import Itunes Podcast Subscription List

I have dual booted Ubuntu and XP I am in works to migrate all day to day operations to Ubuntu.

I have installed Banshee for my Ipod management.
I have the Podcast plugin installed. I understand how to subscribe to a new podcast.

What I want to know how to do is:
Import my current list of podcast subscriptions from my XP install to Banshee.Ubuntu

Having to resubscribe to all my podcasts would just be a real pain.