Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Banshee 0.98.2 (1.0 Alpha 2) Released!

2008/3/27, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com>:
Hello,

Banshee 0.98.2 (aka 1.0 Alpha 2) has been released.  This release has
many great features, including brand new video management and
playback.  It does not have all the features of 0.13.2 yet, but it
will by 1.0 final.  It can be installed along side 0.13.2 or before.

Video library.. oh count me in, now if you tell me you intend to make Beagle populate my music and video libraries accordingly my mind might just be blown.

Now let me get taglib-sharp building and reviewed for Fedora inclusion, then I shall have this available for Fedora Development users as the package maintainership was official transferred to me this morning. Anyone capable of reviewing specs who wants to help out getting dependencies into Fedora please please drop me a line.

- David