Re: [Banshee-List] banshee r3510 - in trunk/banshee: . src/Clients/Nereid/Nereid src/Core/Banshee.ThickClient/Banshee.Gui src/Core/Banshee.ThickClient/Banshee.Gui.Widgets src/Core/Banshee.ThickClient/Banshee.Sources.Gui src/Core/Banshee.Widgets/Banshee.Widgets src/

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 8:07 PM, <abock svn gnome org> wrote:
Author: abock
Date: Sat Mar 22 00:07:28 2008
New Revision: 3510

   * src/Clients/Nereid/Nereid/PlayerInterface.cs: Remove the subtle
   midtone coloring since I can't figure out a reliable way to make it
   work on darker themes and lighter themes; GTK themes seriously suck and
   I hate them and where in the hell is GTK 3. Seriously.

I think I saw one of its widgets, a really slick listview, in--oh wait, that was Banshee. ;)