Re: [Banshee-List] Help needed to find my way in the new codebase

On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 23:56 -0500, Gabriel Burt wrote:
> 2008/3/16 Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>:
> >  After some looking around in the codebase, I'm having difficulties to
> >  find the replacement for what was "Globals.Library". It was used for two
> >  things :
> >  - Load the bookmarks only after the Library has finished loading.
> >  - Fetch the TrackInfo corresponding to a track_id. Bookmarks only work
> >  for tracks that are in the database, so that would be now
> >  "DatabaseTrackInfo".
>
> You can access it via ServiceManager.SourceManager.Library.  This
> should definitely be part of the not-yet-created documentation for
> creating Banshee extensions.

Thanks for the tip.

I still haven't been able to find a way to retrieve the
DatabaseTrackInfo object corresponding to a TrackId (it was
Library.GetTrack() in the old codebase). It feels like I'm missing
something...

Do I need to query the database directly, or is there a way to do this
with TrackListDatabaseModel ?

Sorry for cluelessness...