Re: [Banshee-List] ipod classic support?

Anybody?

On Mar 4, 2008, at 3:44 PM, Alex Valentine wrote:

Any word on ipod classic support?

I see support for ipod classic in the release notes for 12.3, but I've had
no luck getting it to work. Does banshee not support HFS+ ipods?

http://banshee-project.org/Releases/0.13.2
Support for new iPod Nano and Classic models (Aaron Bockover, James Willcox)

Thanks,

Alex

I had no luck getting my ipod classic to work with the lastest banshee included in hardy 0.13.2, so I compiled svn trunk. When I plug the ipod
in I see the following:

System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination
type.
 at Banshee.Dap.DapCore.FindDeviceType (Hal.Device device) [0x00019]
in
/root/src/banshee/src/Dap/Banshee.DapCore/Banshee.DapCore/ DapCore.cs:152 System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination
type.
 at Banshee.Dap.DapCore.FindDeviceType (Hal.Device device) [0x00019]
in
/root/src/banshee/src/Dap/Banshee.DapCore/Banshee.DapCore/ DapCore.cs:152

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alex