Re: [Banshee-List] Planning for a preview release

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
2008/3/4 Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com>:
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
> > Note, please use the new milestone "1.x Preview Release" for bugs we
> > need to fix before this release.
>
> There seem to be a lot of bugs (seemingly) marked as such on bugzilla that
> don't relate to the issues you talked about in the other thread "Help us get
> to a release". Is there any guideline for marking bugs as such that I can
> use while triaging?

The guideline is to mark things as milestone = preview release iff the
bug is a blocker for the release.  We will ship the release with some
bugs, but (the goal is) no really serious ones.

I guess that's my question. A lot of recent bugs have been marked as such that are not really blockers at all, certainly not for a pre-release a few weeks hence.

If I see any that are certainly outside that realm, I could unmark them, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes while doing so... :)