Re: [Banshee-List] Bug 538397 - Podcast downloads fail

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 17:59 -0500, Gabriel Burt wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 5:49 PM, Kevin Dupuy <kevin dupuy opensuse org> wrote:
> > Hey everyone!
> > After playing with Banshee 1.0 for a little while, I can't get Podcasts
> > to download. Running Banshee from terminal with --debug on, produces no
> > error message or anything, but after a while it just absolutely fails.
>
> Do you mean even if you restart Banshee, and then right click on the
> items again and choose Download?  Can you refresh your podcasts
> without issue?  What do you mean "after a while" it fails?

Even with a restart, the same podcast fails. Yes, refreshing works. And
as for "after a while", unfortunately that's all I got! There's no
commonality as to when they fail, although they've all been within 20 -
80% when they have.
--
Kevin "Yo" Dupuy
Public Mail <kevin dupuy opensuse org>