[Banshee-List] Error with Last.fm plugin

Hello,

when I go to my Last.fm page in Banshee 1.0, the lower part of the
window shows my top artists and how many times I played songs from them
(I guess...). Why I don't know? All "x plays" say "0 plays". I don't
know how these bug reports work, although I heard of them quite a few
times now - I'm quite new to the open source scene. So, if any of you
developers / engaged users wants to create one, please feel free.

Best regards,
Bastian