Re: [Banshee-List] Simple Magnatune Addin

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Max Battcher <me worldmaker net> wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I'm a C# developer and as a quick diversion/learning experience I
> hacked together a very simple Magnatune "radio" addin, as a fan of

Exciting!

> Right now anyone interested in trying it can grab it in source form
> (MonoDevelop solution):
>
> darcs get http://repos.worldmaker.net/magnatune/main/ magnatune

Grabbing now, but just FYI, a lot of distros don't package darcs by
default so it can be kind of hard for people to grab this.

> My Patch/Issue tracker is at http://magnatune.code.worldmaker.net/
>
> I can create a Release build of the .dll shortly if anyone just wants
> a binary to play with.

Given the above, I'm sure that would be much appreciated! :-)

Being able to preview tracks, buy albums, etc, all through Banshee
would just be awesome.  With any luck, somebody with free time will
make it happen.

Thanks,
Sandy