[Banshee-List] UI anomalies, defects or by-design?
- From: Stephen Holmes <stephen onedotone com>
- To: banshee-list gnome org
- Subject: [Banshee-List] UI anomalies, defects or by-design?
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:49:32 +0100
Loving Banshee-1, it's been a long time since I used it - kudos to the
I have some observations I wanted to raise to see if they're defects,
feature omissions, or by design. Happy to log where appropriate...
1. In the 'Albums (or podcasts)' panel, I can't drag an Album/Podcast to
a device with the intent of moving a group of related media to the
device at once.
2. Similarly, it would be useful to provide a "Write to CD" option by
right-clicking on an Album/Podcast set from that same panel.
3. The iPod device doesn't present a 'Sync' option, media must be
dropped from the main list view panel to sync the content
4. Renaming a track (that got disconnected from its album) does not
move the track to the collective folder. Should this be presented as an
option and such a change is made?
5. Is there a reason why my 80GB Video iPod shows as a white icon
moniker rather than black?
6. If I click in the treeview panel on 'Now Playing, Play Queue, Music
Library" etc, they receive the highlighted focus. If I click on the
IPOD icon, the same isn't true. This is inconsistent.
] [Thread Prev