[Banshee-List] Greetings and doubt

Hi, my name is Benjamín and I am the current translator of Banshee to Spanish. I have realized that now the keywords in the queries like "title", "artist", "disc", "plays", ... are translatable. That implies that if a keyword is translated I cannot use the original English keyword, or can I use both? For the Spanish translators this question is important, because we want the searching to be as easy as it can be.

Thanks for your help.