Re: [Banshee-List] First steps on how to write extensions?

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Ackbar <correodediz gmail com> wrote:

> Hiya! I had an idea for an extension (namely, song labeling a la amaroK) but
> I have no idea on how to do it (I mean, I know how to code but not how to
> code a plugin for Banshee), so I would appreciate any directions, howtos,
> tutorials, or whatever to get me started.

I don't think the new APIs are documented yet, so probably your best
documentation is reading the code of the many extensions provided with
Banshee (and the third-party ones that are starting to appear).  Maybe
some other extension developers on this list have helpful tips, too.

Sandy