Re: [Banshee-List] Synchronization problems

Patryk Zawadzki wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 6:42 AM, Alrubi13 <alba rubinstein free fr> wrote:
>>
>> Hi everybody,
>> I have a 6th generation Ipod classic (80Go) and I'm having problems
>> sinchronizing music with it.
>> Banshee recognizes my Ipod, and I can put music on it, but when I unplug
>> my
>> Ipod, it said "no music to play" and I don't have any music on it.
>> I've tried synchronizing my ipod several times, with different manners
>> but
>> none of them would work.
>> Can somebody please help me?
>
> Did you eject the iPod before unplugging? It could be that no data is
> actually saved on the device until it's synchronized during ejection.
>
> --
> Patryk Zawadzki
> PLD Linux Distribution

I did eject my Ipod before unplugging it, and I waited during its ejection
until it said "ready to disconnect" I really don't know why it doesn't work,
I think I did everything as it has to be done, but it still doesn't
work...Could it be that Itunes "protected" my Ipod from any other program
and its functionment? if so, is there something I can do to remove this
"protection"?
Thanks for your answer :)