Re: [Banshee-List] Fleow Plugin

> Hi, I only wanted to say two things:
> - I would love it if the fleow plugin could replace the album browser
> (thus, it would be great if it could work both horizontally and
> vertically), that's the place it should show up, IMO.
Actually Fleow *is* an album/artist browser, so this is the only place it makes sense imho

> - The original plugin was almost impossible to run... the weird
> dependencies made it unusable... the GL framework it used was so hard to
> get, it would be great if the move to new codebase would address that
> issues, too.
As clutter seems to be getting a lot of attention and users lately, perhaps using
clutter-sharp¹ for this would be an option?

> Keep up the good work!
+1!

[1] http://svn.o-hand.com/view/clutter/trunk/bindings/clutter-sharp/clutter/
Schon gehört? Der neue WEB.DE MultiMessenger kann`s mit allen:
http://www.produkte.web.de/messenger/?did=3016