[Banshee-List] Command for Preferred apps

I know this is a n00b query, but if the cap fits....

I'm trying to sort the "preferred application" settings so that Banshee talks to a URL. ATM, it's locked on Totem. I don't understand the format of the command to make it happen. I've Googled assiduously, but the results don't seem to relate to my specific question (or they haven't worked!!), and copious experimentation has been unsuccessful.

Using Ubuntu Hardy, Banshee 0.99.3

I love the way it handles my disk collection, and I'm keen to use it for interweb radio/podcasts.
TIA