Re: [Banshee-List] Rebuild Ipod Database . . . HOW?

On Mint it is version 0.13.1

Brandon Perry wrote:
What version of Banshee are you using?

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 1:36 PM, Benjamin Cathey <benjamin brokenpoet org <mailto:benjamin brokenpoet org>> wrote:

    Help!  This is still unresolved and I am at the point of actually
    considering a windows install to get this to work.

    There HAS to be a way to rebuild this database as it implies but I do
    not see the option anywhere in this program, in the FAQs, on google -
    ANYWHERE.

    Please tell me where the function is as Banshee implies that it CAN do
    it in the error message.

    Thanks guys

    Benjamin

    Benjamin Cathey wrote:
     > Gabriel Burt wrote:
     >> On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 10:55 AM, Benjamin Cathey
     >> <benjamin brokenpoet org <mailto:benjamin brokenpoet org>> wrote:
     >>> When I plug in my son's IPOD it tells me it is unable to read
    but that
     >>> Banshee can "rebuild the database . . . " however there is
    nothing to
     >>> click on or select and I don't see the option anywhere.
     >> There should be a button or link/text named "Rebuild iPod
    Database...".