Re: [Banshee-List] library updating

Just an idea:
Is it maybe easy to implement a simple rightclick menu option on the library with "Refresh" or so?
No need to bother with Inotify etc in that case, thus making it possible to get it implemented before 1.0 or at least not post 3.0. ;)

Beinan Li schreef:
Hi,

So far Banshee has been my favorite music player on linux.
But I wonder why there is no easy way to refresh the media library  to reflect the recent changes to it .... I thought this is essential to
any media library, right?

Any idea?

P.S., I noticed that there is an unstable plugin sorta addressing this problem, anyone used it before and is it good?

Thanks!
--

Beinan