Re: [Banshee-List] Last.FM account dialog: Save+Close on Enter

On Sat, 2008-05-31 at 23:18 +0200, Peter de Kraker wrote:

> Another thing: it took me quite some time to partly understand the code
> of Lastfm.Gui, and I would really like to know why almost all the code
> of the whole of Banshee is uncommented. Am I missing something or am I
> supposed to understand banshee only by code? I have not really seen code
> of other O/S projects but I thought it was common practice to document
> code properly?

I think the idea here is to keep the code clean and have the source
documentation (class descriptions, etc.) in separate XML files. They can
be packaged and used in monodoc.

Those files are in the docs/ directory, but they seem to be empty stubs.

Cheers,

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>