Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Banshee 1.2 Released!

According to the download section on the Banshee website, it is in the PPA -
but I can't find it...

Congrats on the new release! The "Painless switch from Amarok" is a nice
addition, wish I would have had that few months ago when I decided to change
camps... :)