Re: [Banshee-List] Pending Patches Periodical (Issue 2)

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
This is totally fair/fine, but let's change the process slightly.  For
the next one, can you solicit input on #banshee for a day or two
before sending?  I think Andrew Conkling has some input... :)  Andrew,
do you use IRC?

No, unfortunately I can't use it while at work (and I do a lot there). I'm sure I'm not the only one in that situation, so could we maybe discuss them on the mailing list? As far as thinking about patches to highlight, I'd think we could come up with some sort of query on b.g.o (since Bertrand, I, and others can all set things like targets and severity), but my boss says I have a predilection to automation, so that may be overboard. :P

Thanks for your work, I think we're churning through patches far
faster than usual!

And I didn't mean my message about the unreviewed patches to sound like this hasn't been the case. It's been a really awesome development cycle! We're just also getting more patches lately, or so it seems. :)

Cheers,
Andrew