[Banshee-List] Can't see any of my music

Dear Banshee Users,

I installed Suse 11.0 a while ago and just got around to setting up my
music. After starting Banshee and telling it to import my old music folder,
Banshee began importing all the music and downloading the album art. After
it was done, in the side bar next to my music folder, it showed the number
of songs in my library. Every thing seemed fine except none of the music
appears in the browser window. I tried plugging my iPod in and it showed the
number of songs on it in the side bar, but it didn't show any of the songs
in the browser. At first I thought it was a codec problem, but I installed
all the necessary ones and was able to preview the files in Nautilus. Any
help would be great.

Thanks,
Josh T.