Re: [Banshee-List] crash when start playing song

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 6:25 PM, Dimitrios Kapanikis
<lokomotivfuehrer gmail com> wrote:
> everytime i choose a song and doubleclick it to start playing banshee
> crashes. same happens if instead of doubleclicking the track, just
> selecting it and pressing the play button. I use XFCE4 with Debian Testing
>
> here the output:
<snip>

That trace doesn't appear to be useful.  Try this, start banshee-1
--debug on a terminal, wait for it to load, then press enter on the
terminal a few times to get some new lines in there, then try to play,
and only give us the debug output from after it's started.  Also,
please do this in a new bug report - see
http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs

Gabriel