Re: [Banshee-List] Bug Report 542345

2008/7/10 Brandan E. Lloyd <gnome thelloyds net>:
On a related note, who can confirm bugs?  I submitted an OPML patch[1] a few days ago and I haven't heard anything.  Is this something that is helpful to the community or is there a place that we can go to get blueprints of where Banshee is heading and thereby see what might be important to help out with?

One reason your bugreport has not yet had any comments might be that both of the lead developers are in Istanbul for the GUADEC conference to present on Banshee. But fear not they will be back shortly, and then we can bother them to comment on all this nice new feature code.

- David