Re: [Banshee-List] can't have banshhe opened! it closes immediatly

th granier free fr wrote:
Sandy Armstrong wrote:
trazomtg wrote:
trazomtg wrote:
Hi
i have reinstalled banshee from suse dvd and when i launch banshee it
closes immediatly!
what's the problem please????
Thanks

Hi
where can i find the mssing modules and how intall them?
Thanks
sudo zypper in banshee-1-backend-engine-gstreamer banshee-1-backend-platform-unix

How did you install Banshee in the first place?

Sandy